Michelle Russell

Director of National Sales
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
michelle.russell@hyatt.com
(P) 218.943.1502

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Win a $100 Hyatt Gift Card!!!

Would you like to win a $100 Hyatt Gift Card? It's Easy! By February 1st, simply scroll to the bottom of this blog and click the "Follow" button. If you don't already have a Google / Gmail account, Blogger will have you create one for free. I will randomly draw a name from all of my client "followers" and award the gift card on February 2nd.


My goal for this Blog is to have one central location where all of Hyatt's current hotel promotions, hot dates, contests, renovations & new hotel openings are located in one easy spot for you to view at a time that is most convenient! Check in once a day, once a week or once a month if you'd like.. the information will always be here, and I will be updating everything constantly.

If there is something you'd like to see added - please let me know. And as always when you have a meeting, event, conference or team stay pop up - please call or email me so I can check all of my available properties for you!

Thank You!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment