Michelle Russell

Director of National Sales
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
michelle.russell@hyatt.com
(P) 218.943.1502

Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Blog

I have a great friend who I knew well in high school and recently reconnected with on Facebook. She started her own blog and it dawned on me that this would be a great way to communicate new happenings at Hyatt Hotels to my clients! Recently I have been sending email and newsletters to each of you once a quarter and sometimes in between with new incentives or hotel renovation news. This will be a new spot where you can check out the new highlights of what is new with Hyatt Hotels.

My goal will be to update this blog weekly, and at times more if there is a lot going on. Included in this will be corporate incentives, hotel renovations and acquisitions, industry news, individual hotel incentives and recaps of my recent trips to various cities and hotels.

I will strive to make this informative and interesting to all. Thanks for checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment